Monday, February 2, 2009

Look at Me!!!!!

Rowan is getting bigger. He can hold his head a little bit. His eyes are so blue it is almost magical. When we are out and about many people comment on his big blue eyes - he is going to be a looker. Okay, I told them to make grumpy faces so Kieran wouldn't do his usual goofy picture smile. It worked very well.
So I didn't get a picture of Kieran and I skateboarding so I took one of Dad and Kieran instead. They had lots of fun. What do you guys think of Kurtis' goatee? he is not too sure about it. Personally I like it.




2 comments:

Tina said...

I love that picture of the grumpy faces - Max looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the goatee too, better than the beard I think!
All the boys are handsome and adorable - look at their genes!
Dad needs to learn to grab the camera and take some of Mom too!