Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some Fun

I know I just posted yesterday but I wanted to put some recent pictures up. Max and Rowan are together with me in the kitchen. (I think I am almost always in the kitchen) Kieran now enjoys the snow! - he was helping Dad shovel the driveway this morning. He is rather skilled at using the shovel for being one and it is pretty fun to watch.
Max and Kieran are playing with (as they call him) their best cousin Aiden. Dirt is as close as we could get to sand - ha ha. They had a blast anyway. Aiden fits right in with the boys.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you finally got some of the white stuff! Kieran takes after his Dad in so many ways! Kurt always loved to help and wanted to get his hands in Everything! Thanks for all the Pictures - it's fun to watch the boys grow up and see what they're doing every once in a while! Wish we were closer! Maybe someday!
Love you all - Sunshine