Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February

Okay, the winter is starting to wear on me just a little bit. The kids are driving me crazy because they always want to go outside and play and well, we just can't. Rowan rolled over for the first time yesterday. It was neat to see. He is growing so much every day. Kieran is still my handful of the bunch. He has been working on 4 teeth all at the same time and I hope they are all in soon. Max didn't have school yesterday so we all went to the Funplex to play in the gym. The boys had a blast running around. Dad even took the training wheels of off Max's bike and we worked on that yesterday too. Max even made snack for us too, with his easybake oven. I am looking forward to summer and having him home all day. Hope everyone is having a swell week - I'll update soon.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Emily, so I finally checked out your blog and it's great to view a snapshot or two of your life. I would love to hear from you (BTW- thanks for the Christmas card). email works great for us. Melanie Tracy

Sarah said...

You are a the BEST mom and Auntie! Thanks sis!

Anonymous said...

So, I understand having the Winter blues! Hang in there - Spring is just around the corner! Sure wish I could see all the boys learning and growing! Miss you All! Hope to see you soon! Love Sunshine