Saturday, January 24, 2009

This Week

Well this week went by a little too quickly. Kieran has started saying two word sentences and it is pretty cute. Max got to stay home from school for two days because he was sick, which is no fun for him, the sick part that is, but I do enjoy having him home all day. I miss him when he is at school. I considered letting him stay home an extra day just so we could hang out but I don't want to start bad habits in the first grade. Rowan is growing like a champ. He smiles and laughs and loves to hold blankets. Kieran rode a skateboard for the first time today (with Mom of course) and he giggled with glee as we went down our rather sloped sidewalk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Max is feeling better! I heard you had unbelievable weather in Colorado! Can't believe you're outside skateboarding! We have about three feet of snow, no sidewalk visible and about -15 degree weather for our high!! Wish
I were in Colorado with the Furious
Five!! Love, Sunshine