Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Night

We just finished watching the Super Bowl. Kurtis cheered for the Saints so he was happy when they won. Max was cheering for the Colts and I am assuming that he was disappointed when they lost (he was at his Dad's Super Bowl Party). I enjoyed the commercials and Kieran and Rowan just played. Every once in a while Kieran would yell "Touchdown" or "Tackle" and it was pretty cute.
We looked at a house yesterday and it was pretty cute. It was small but all remodeled on the inside and the backyard was absolutely huge, no really it was enormous! It sure is fun to look and see what kind of houses are out there and what we like and don't like.

Kieran has been sick for about 11 days now so I think I might finally take him to the Dr. The lymph nodes on the side of his neck are very swollen and he kind of looks like one of those football players that have thick necks. Anyway, I am sure he will be better soon enough.

I shaved the boys' heads and they look different but super cute. I think that Kieran looks better with longer hair but very short hair suits Rowan very well. Max always keeps his hair short.
We hope that everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!
Wow, this really takes me back, reminds me of Lauren and Robyn in the tub together!