Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Super cute kids!

Okay so my kids are pretty darn cute. I thought I would put up a bunch of pictures so everyone else can think they are super cute too. We are having a pretty good fall so far. I just can't wait for it to start cooling down again so I can bake and actually cook dinner in the oven. I find myself wanting to narrate quite a bit so I will keep it short this time. =) Max and Kieran are eating a snack in the laundry basket.

I just can't get enough of those baby blues. He is so precious.


Kieran helping Grandma wash off the onion harvest. He had a fantstically wet time. Rowan helped to but I couldn't hold him in the water and take a picture - sorry.



Kieran has found many new hobbies - one of which is cutting paper.




As promised here is a picture of my suprised toilet flusher. I think he likes to get caught.





Max is looking very cool in his new hoodie - thanks Kris.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see the boys being boys!!
Watching kids being fascinated is so interesting...You
just want to know what they are thinking and how their minds are working?@$&%^$*
The sweatshirt looks great, I hope Max likes it!!
Thanks for the updates!! Sunshine