Friday, July 10, 2009

Big Boy!

Of all the things we have done in the last few weeks I think that the boys getting their new bed was the most important and exciting. Kieran now sleeps in a big boy bed and he loves it. So far we haven't had any issues with him and bed time - let's hope it stays that way. Max loves sleeping on the top bunk and they both love having more room in their room. On July 4th we did our usual morning run, pancake breakfast and parade. We all had a good time. Kieran watched the parade intently and Max had fun playing with his cousins.
I am so proud of myself for letting the kids play in the gutter, (for anyone who knows me that is a big deal). Kurtis even joined in the fun. We love it when it rains.


Rowan makes the goofiest faces and Kurtis decided to capture it on camera. He now has 4 teeth, pulls himself to standing and is super attached to his mama.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see the bunk beds for the boys...ask Dad if he has any bunk bed memories!! Are you all fighting over the parade candy? How many buckets did you fill??
All the boys are super cute, looks like you're having a busy summer!

Sarah said...

I will have to say though, Rowan loves his Aunty Sarah ALOT! You guys look cute in your running gear. Cute Family Em!

KassiahMyers said...

If it makes you feel any better, I played in the gutter all the time when I was a kid, and it is one of my funnest memories, so good for you!!!

Kira said...

Bunk beds create great memories. Right Dad? What better way to clean out the toe jam!!